Covenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RAIDCALL & GUILD INFO THREAD

Go down

NEW RAIDCALL & GUILD INFO THREAD Empty NEW RAIDCALL & GUILD INFO THREAD

Post  Irelynn Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

We now use Raidcall for our voice chat! Here is the info needed:

Download Raidcall free at the site ... Google it... or Raidcall dot com (this site won't let me place a link yet)

SERVER NAME: CovenantGuild

Password: covenfw22

3 RULES OF VOICE CHAT

1. Nothing XXX rated... keep it R rated.

2. No hate speech, racism or bigotry of any kind.

3. If you are asked to use push to talk because of background noise then do it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW GUILD RULES

Weekly contribution is mandatory.

Levels 39 and under:

Required to do guild base quests INSIDE the base for a contribution number equal to your lvl.

(example: lvl 35 requires 35 contribution points per week)

Levels 40 and up:

Required to do 1 Guild Trade Run per day or 7 per week plus 20 contribution points.

Weekly house cleaning day will remove members who do not comply with these rules.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SELLING TO GUILDIES is frowned upon in guild chat. Please keep most sales of items outside our guild.

Putting a world chat sales announcement already reaches your guildies. If they wanted to buy it they can contact you from your world chat.

Guild is for helping each other not for making money off your guildmates.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (PVP):

Covenant is NOT an RPK guild per se. Please don't go hunting lowbies for fun on any other realms but trade realm. Do not just randomly pk questers, AFKers or ppl passing by minding their own business on the normal realms. Feel free to PK pink/red names, those who harass you, or in other situations where the person is being a huge jerk. Kill the people and guilds on our KOS list as much as you want.

DO NOT GET US IN A BIG WAR WITH TOP GUILDS BY TRASH TALKING, PKing, or other activity just to anger the high levels and big guilds. YOU WILL BE BOOTED and we will make it public that you don't represent us.

ALL GUILD POLITICS GO THRU ME OR FLITLADY ... PERIOD. If you are having a conflict with a guild or group from a guild come talk to us before you act.

KOS LIST

Guilds:
Obscene

Players:

Venez (no guild at the time)

ErebusBlack - DoC guild

Polearity - DoC guild

(will be adding a couple more from DoC if I can get their name spelling)

Plz talk to Irelynn (me) about adding people to the KOS list.

Irelynn

Back to top Go down